I turned 35 on August 28th. I’m pretty sure that self-reflection is mandatory once you hit 35. What I’ve realized is that I’ve fallen into a “comfort zone” – sticking to the same types of activities, events, places and people.
I feel a need to shake things up!
So, I’ve decided to embark on an experiment:
35 Dates in 35 Days!
WHAT IS 35 DATES in 35 DAYS?
It’s not about finding love (although, don’t get me wrong – I’m ALWAYS open to that possibility)!
It’s about personal growth! Interacting with new people and trying new things – pushing myself outside of my “comfort zone” and experiencing the “unfamiliar” – with the goal of growing as an individual!
No doubt that I’ll make some great friends and, hopefully, the dates will have fun too! That’s what it’s REALLY all about, just fun!
HOW WILL THIS 35/35 PROJECT WORK?
- Starting on September 9, I hope to go on 35 dates in 35 consecutive days!
- The dates do NOT have to commit to a huge block of time (30 minutes or 3 hours, it’s up to them!)
- The dates will pick the activity for the outing*
*I’m on a fitness kick and eating out and/or drinking for 35 consecutive days won’t help me reach my goal! Besides, this is about doing something new – so the more creative the activity the better!
HOW WILL I GET THE DATES?
That’s where YOU come in!
- If you are interested, let me know!
- If you have a single friend, family member, co-worker who is game, let me know
- Forward this info to anyone who is adventurous, knows that this is really about having FUN and trying something new!
Just e-mail: Rita@singlesinthesuburbs.com
Again, it’s all about having FUN!